WHO WE ARE:
TAGES FOR FOREIGNERS is a group of mental health professionals dedicated to English-speaking clients. This group is part of Tages Onlus, a charitable organization founded in 2014 by bringing together different professionals with competencies in health care, psychology, social interventions and education. Tages Onlus is part of European networks (Mental Health Europe; Europa Donna Breast Cancer Coalition; European Migration Forum) and collaborates with different national and international institutes. “Tages for foreigners” is formed by a multidisciplinary team offering evidenced-based interventions tailored on client’s requests and needs. All the staff members share a common scientific background focused on recent advances of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), with a specific focus on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT), Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), and so forth.
WHAT WE DO:
We offer mental health services for English-speaking clients:
- Psychotherapy (for individuals, couples and groups) using different approaches (CBT, ACT, CFT, MBCT);
- Psychiatric assessment and medication management;
- Psychological assessment for adults;
- Psychological counseling;
- Tailored interventions for individuals and groups.